Sunday, June 3, 2012

What I bought at Bloggers United 3

Hi Guys! I have been busy lately because of so many things.. Sadly, Summer has really ended as well as my sun tanned skin haha! But guess what! I have been invited by my friend Jamie who happens to be a blogger as well (visit her blog) to accompany her at the Bloggers United Bazaar 3! Grabe Daming tao!! Super as if the aircon is not working anymore because the place was overcrowded. I had a hard time to choose and and also Jamie as well but I was so happy to buy these items:



free MEG mag! Mar2012 Issue

bought this at 200

this is 200 also

bought for 20 pesos!

I won this laptop bag at ETC's Raffle I was so lucky 

bought this at 200

pinkbox was giving away 20%off coupon. I will surely give it to  one of my niece


Here's some quick photos modeled by my twin sister :)

flowy crop top with london flag pocket


funny shot of my twin while saying "kita yung tyan kong malaki!!!"

cropped sweater



cream shorts 


Colgate's Loot Bag :) will post a review about this soon

Fun Shots with my very friend Jamie! check out her blog





Have you been to the BUB 3 too? show me what you bought! :)

4 comments:

  1. ahahaha! i like this bey! buti kpa masipag magpost! :))

    add ka ng disqus na gadget para mas madali mo ma-monitor un comments. wala kaseng notifs kpag nagreply kna pag blogger lng gamit mo. :)

    hope u had fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. palagi ko kasi tinitignan yung view coint saka comment count hehe kaya nakikita ko dun sa may post list :)

      Delete
  2. i'll snatch the laptop bag when we meet again! :))))))

    ReplyDelete