Thursday, June 28, 2012

REVIEW: Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-on

Way back in college I've been very busy with my school affairs, shooting, requirements, reviewing notes, stress and lack of sleep equals to EYEBAG! sometimes my classmates even open a contest who has the biggest eyebag and should be rewarded as the most productive! sometimes they call you eyebags EYELUGGAGE if you really have big eyebags ^^ (got the logic?). So when my family went to The Landmark to buy groceries, I saw this Garnier Eye Brightening Roll-on for Php199!



has a metal ball that is great for conducting temperature

what the product looks like. has gelatin-like consistency
REVIEW:
I don't use it anymore because I'm always lack of sleep and I don't think that its effective but I like to refrigerate it and put this on my eyebags. makes me feel relaxed

OVERALL RATING:
Pros:
*relaxes me when I put this under my eyes
*makes me feel sleepy

Cons:
*a little expensive to something that is not really effective

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED IT? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :)

2 comments: