Thursday, June 28, 2012

REVIEW: St. Ives Apricot Scrub

Here's another Face care product review for you guys! I have been using this scrub for almost three months, I even bought another bottle because I already finished the other bottle which has a pump that really love and adore








what the product looks like

has a creamy consistency unlike the one with the pump which is liquid-y

REVIEW: 
I use this every time I want to exfoliate but exfoliating daily is bad for your skin. You should exfoliate once a week and twice a week is the most! you don't want that pesky millia to grow (millia is like a whitehead but it is covered with dead skin cells thats why its very hard to get out). Its beads really helps to exfoliate my skin and it lessen my whiteheads and lightens my acne scars. I love its mild candy-ish scent but the one that comes in the pump is more effective than this one because I think it that was reformulated.

OVERALL RATING:
Pros:
*love its smell
*effective on clearing the pores
*paraben free, phthalates free(meaning it has no preservatives that is very harmful to the skin)
* not soapy 
* makes me feel that I have supple skin
*helps my acne

Cons:
Can't think of any

No comments:

Post a Comment