Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Nail art : French Tip with polka dots

Hi guys! I'll be  doing a Nail Tutorial! Hehe!! Since Iwas in college Ive been doing my nails but never had the thought to blog about it My friend Jamie was the main culprit of this idea she actually suggested me to , so long story short I'll be doing a quick and super easy tutorial about my recent nail art :)

My nails without any nail color
  I like my nails short bacause I usually hurt myself unintentionally when I have long nails bacause Im really clumsy haha!

here's what you need form left to right
Chic Nail color in Silky White(regular)- Caress Nail Polish in Obsessed- Caronia in African Plum


FIRST STEP:
nails with the Caress Obsessed
  SECOND STEP:
Put the Chic in Silky White on the tips of your nails
 THIRD STEP:
I used the brush in Caronia's African Plum for the dots. 
I know its a little hard at first but you can always practice. I happen to have the dotting tool but unfortunately I lost sight of it. 

QUICK TIP:
 If you hands are shaky like mine, try to rest the hand(for me its my right hand) you are using on a surface(I used my bed) and place the hand you are coloring(my left hand) close where your other hand is resting.




See! its just a matter of practice





this is my niece on the other side of the bed playing her DS Lite

Wave to my twin's pet hamster BO! that is 2 weeks pregnant 

my hamster Xingyun :) try to find where he is



Have Fun doing this guys! :)

2 comments: