Sunday, June 3, 2012

Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief

Do you suffer from teeth sensitivity?  

Teeth sensitivity happens when you intake cold or hot things and feel a short  twinges of pain. Dentinal sensitivity occurs when the dentin (middle layer) of a tooth is exposed. Normally, the dentin is covered by enamel above the gumline and by cementum below the gumline. Dentin contains tiny openings called tubules. Inside each tubule lies a nerve branch that comes from the tooth's pulp (the nerve center of the tooth). When the dentin is exposed, cold or hot temperature or pressure can affect these nerve branches. This causes sensitivity. (http://www.simplestepsdental.com/SS/ihtSS/r.==/st.31937/t.28119/pr.3.html)




As promised here's a quick review about Colgate's Sensitive Pro Relief Loot Bag

Here's what inside!





Because I don't suffer from teeth sensitivity. I asked my niece if she would like to try this goodies 



drinking in a water bottle filled with ice cubes and water



I still tried the toothpaste to know what it taste like and similar to the tase of regular mentos candy  which I really like
Angel biting an ice cube


No more Teeth Sensitivity!
I also tried the mouthwash, it stung me a little but it was bearable. When I woke up in the morning there is no morning breath and "panis na laway" taste 

No comments:

Post a Comment