Saturday, June 23, 2012

NAIL ART: Splatter Nails!

Hello Guys! Today I was lookin' at my nails while eating my lunch and I saw my mom using a  STRAW while drinking, and there I was like, LIGHTBULB!

Today I'll be showing you how to Splatter Nail art!

Things you need:
Random and colorful Nail polish and a straw!
- be sure that your nail polish is watery and not thick because it won't work if it is
if you don't have any just put nail polish solvent to make the consistency thinner while maintaining its color :)



Cut the straw if its too long we don't need suck length maybe 2 inches is enough

LETS START! 
make sure you have clean hands!



1. Apply White Regular Nail Color as a base
 - Make sure that there is no electric fan open because the polishes may dry very quickly and we don't want that.

 2. Put nail color on the base
- make sure that the base is dried before applying the colors
- just dot the nail color we don't want too much color


3. BLOW!!!!!
-blow the nail color on the sides to create splatting effect


such a very nice splatter

 Lets put some more color!!!







my niece blowing the nail color :)


And there you have it! a really nice and super easy splatter nail art!! hope that you  guys enjoyed it!

Have you been wondering who's foot appearing on the background look who's busy! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment