Thursday, June 28, 2012

REVIEW: Pure Beauty Treatment Essence Water

I've been neglecting my hair since I have been busy at school! That's why I am now regaining its beautiful shine just like before. I was so intrigued by this product because I have been using its oil version that sadly overused by my niece that is why I came to try this because the oil one is great! Actually this is Made from Korea but the products used is from Japan (for those who are confused)




has nozzle spray that epically failed to function well

bought this at SM Bicutan Watsons for Php 239

REVIEW:
I so much hate the nozzle spray because it doesn't function well! ERRR I sprayed it on my hair but it sprayed on my face and ruined my makeup haha!! The spray has its own brain! Some reviews were also complaining about the nozzle maybe its just how they wanted the nozzle to be

OVERALL RATING:
Pros:
*has nice smell but doesn't last long
*great for styling
*moisturizes my hair
* makes my hair smoother 
*reduces frizz a little
*doesn't weigh down hair
*doesn't make hair sticky and eeky

Cons:
*should remake the packaging 
* makes you hair wet again which I hate when used in an ironed hair
(if your going to iron your hair you should put this first on wet hair then iron it)
 * I still prefer the oil version


No comments:

Post a Comment