Monday, June 18, 2012

REVIEW: Avon Simply Pretty Fresh radiance Gel Foundation and Blush Duo

here's a quick look and review of Avon Simply Pretty Fresh Radiance Gel Foundation and Blush Duo

has a pink plastic packaging 


packaging reminds me of Etude house's dr. oil solution dual primer


gel consistency, feels like a moisturizer

overly fairer than my skintone right? but when it is blended well it sets

has a really powdery finish 



pretty blush



Add caption


OVERALL RATING:
Gel Foundation
Pros:
* hard to blend in because of its powdery finish
* sets into the pores which I hate
* easily removed with water which I  like

Cons:
* not for long wear


Blush
Pros:
* has a very nice color
* glides smoothly
* blends well
* gives you time to blend because it doesn't dry that fast

Con
* doesn't stay on the cheeks for long
it only lasted on my combi-oily face for 2-4 hours


No comments:

Post a Comment