Monday, July 16, 2012

Acne Journal: Day 40

Yey! Another 8 days had past and write to my Acne Journal! I really enjoy sharing my acne journal to everyone.

Here's my clearing up face :) 

Front view
 Sorry for the uneven brows! I accidentally shaved it unevenly screw me! I will just wait it to regrow

 
                                                                  right cheek

                                                                    left cheek


What I've been doing:

*make sure you change your pillow cases every week :)
* sticking to Acne soap, Clarifying Lotion , Differin (at night) and Garnier Light complete Cream regimen (I don't use Clindamycin because it reacts to Salicylic Acid which is present on Garnier Light Complete Cream)
* avoiding fried and preserved foods but I still eat some
* Always clean your brushes after you use it especially the ones you frequently use
* avoid touching your face
*wipe your face immediately if your sweating

And that's it! I went to a Dermatologist ONCE but see the result :) No new breakouts for me YEY! If you have serious breakouts like I did go immediately to a Dermatologist and the best you can find are ones in the hospital or ask friends and/or relatives that might have the same acne problem but has been resolved by an expert. Don't medicate yourself because your breakouts might get worse like I did. I really regret not going to a Dermatologist when I had breakouts shouldn't got worse if I went earlier PLUS I didn't bought a lot of products that didn't work for me that cost a lot of money and time.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Can you please send me a list of th products that you use. Thank you so much. Aldwinarevalo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete