Wednesday, July 11, 2012

REVIEW: Avon Minerals Blush in Radiance

I got this blush form my friend since I was in college and I still can't believe that its still alive! I still use this from time to time but I know that its almost 2 years from now since I got this for Php150. My friend sold it to me because she said that it was too light for her complexion to show 
So Yeah I grabbed it quickly because I love mireal make up because I don't want to put too much junk into my face and this is regularly sold for Php299 for 2.5g




 




Swatch on hand with flash:



what it looks like on my right cheek:




OVERALL RATING:
Pros:
*little goes a ling way
*great for everyday use
*such a nice subtle color
* staying power is average morning to before 6pm
* affordable

Con:
*not that pigmented
* a little chalky

No comments:

Post a Comment