Monday, July 9, 2012

REVIEW: L'Oreal HiP Color Presso Lip Gloss in Classy

I have a lot Lip products and my most Go-to products are Lipgloss. Of course, we shold be aware that Lipgloss can cause Lip cancer because it refracts the sunlight to our lips just like a magnifying glass would fire up a leaf by itself, So be always careful in using products you put on your face.

I have this L'Oreal HiP Color Presso in Classy in a set together with Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara and L'Oreal Paris, Bare Naturale, Gentle Mineral Eye Shadow because I won in an auction YEY! all for 170 Php plus Php 40 for the shipping fee. The Lipgloss would normally retail for Php585 or USD 12 at any L'Oreal Stall in SM.





The upper has no gloss so you can see the difference :)


OVERALL RATING:
Pros:
* not sticky when applied on the lips
*gives nice amount of gloss not SHINE
* has mild candy scent which I love
* last mmidday
Con:
* not pigmented as I was hoping it to be

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment