Tuesday, July 10, 2012

REVIEW: Nichido Multiple Stick in Sunset Glow

Everyone wants to have that blooming glow on their face right? who wouldn't want that
When I was at SM Bicutan running around my errands, I saw this on sale at watsons 50% off! I swatched it immediately on the back of my hand and I was in love with it I bought it for Php84 as I remembered correctly.

                    the label was scratched off because I always put this on my makeup pouch :)

                                I totally love adore the effort of Nichido on putting exp. date

                                               the flash ate the color sorry about that


                                               see how lovely this multiple stick is?


                                when blended, you will have this beautiful glow on your face



OVERALL RATING:
Pros:
*Cheap even if it wasn't on sale Php 100 +
*can be used as a lipstick,blush and even as a base on your lids :)
*travel friendly
*very convenient packaging
*little goes a long way
* no cosmetic scent at all

Con:
*doesn't stay very long only 3-5 hours
(but you can always reapply)

No comments:

Post a Comment