Friday, July 13, 2012

REVIEW: Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Cream

Yes, I am back for another review! Maybelline's Mineral Power Concealer in Cream which I bought for Php150 or $3 together with another products that I've won in an auction AGAIN which includes Maybelline Pure Makeup and a L'oreal Auto lip pencil in nude! for Php100. Isn't it cheap! The concealer that I bought was on sale Online because if I will buy this at Watsons it will cost me Php499 or $10 more or less. 

Here's my review:








                                     Has a Doe foot applicator which is alright for me :)

                         concealing power on hand using my L'Oreal Autopencil Lip liner in Nude







TEST TIME:
Concealing power
                                                 my overly red acne scars on my right cheeks


one layer of concealer

                                                    with two layers of concealer

                                              and lastly with three layers of concealer


OVERALL RATING:
Pros:
* nice staying power
* decent coverage because its buildable
* has a faint cosmetic scent but not noticeable unless you will sniff it 

Cons:
*oils up my face
*sits on my pores making it more noticeable
* not that opaque enough to completely conceal my acne scars with one layer
*cakes when applied too much layer 

No comments:

Post a Comment