Friday, August 3, 2012

REVIEW: Professional Touch Salon Volumizing Extra Hold Styling Mousse

Wazzup Everyone!! Long time no Bloggin' for me because I cannot access my account! I hate it! It gave me alot of wasted time! >.< but its alright now my google chrome just needed to be updated

Well Anywaayyss.. Today I am going to give you a quick review about this Professional Touch Salon Styling Mousse









  Looks very Promising right? But Gals, Don't be fall for its Black and Pink Packaging
and its uberly cheap price and the product claims that it was made in ENGLAND, even I was very hesitant in buying this product because I haven't read any reviews about it, I still bought it out of curiosity.




 What the Product looks like:



REVIEW:
I have used this when I was at my cousin's wedding. After I took a bath at night I foamed my hair with this stuff before I put on rollers and as soon I wake up in the morning, ate my breakfast, took a shower(of course I didn't wet my hair), fix my face and then removed it I was like WOW! it really holds curls and it doesn't look like I put a lot of mousse it didn't get me the "WET LOOK" which I really hate when it comes to hair products because I don't like the eeky feeling and the dirt sticking on my hair and all.But after a few minutes the curls began to loosen and made my hair really dry. Maybe because it had a lot of alcohol in it.

OVERALL RATING:
Pros:
*Cheap

Cons:
*very watery after the bubbles on the foam subside its like you didn't put any
*didn't help my curls stay! 
*too much alcohol content therefore it will make your hair really DRY as in SUPER just like it did to my hair!
*must put a lot of product to the hair for it to curl. its like 1 inch of hair= palm full of hair mousse! its a waste!
*didn't volumize my hair
*did break its "EXTRA STRONG HOLD" promises

THIS PRODUCT IS A TOTAL FAIL on my rebonded hair  I had a lot of complains about this product. letting my hair dried in rollers gave me much better results than this. I had read some reviews about it and I read some positive nad negative feedbacks about this bad baby

Have You Tried this product? Tell me about it! :)

Hear Ye' Hear Ye'

I've been selected as one of the winners of So Gellesh Skin Care Giveaway! I'm so excited! Will update you soon and will definitely post reviews of what I received YEY! :)

http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=525921527&frame_type=fb&blog=2637626&link=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5nZWxsZWVzaC5jb20vMjAxMi8wOC9teS1za2luLWNhcmUtd2lzaC1naXZlYXdheS13aW5uZXJzLmh0bWw

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete