Thursday, November 10, 2011

Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Singapore Authentic Review


So here's my piece of mind about the...
 Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Singapore Authentic I bought this as a set in my first evah blogged Haul!!! so I cannot really tell you how much it cost exactly







sorry for the blurred photo


see how the prints easily removed, I just got it out from the packaging

Looks like the wand of the US authentic 

My twin and her tutchang na pilikmata haha! 

first application

see the difference between her (your left) right eyelashes from the left


second coat
here, her lashes looks lengthy

TOTAL REVIEW:

A Good volume mascara
Love the length it gives
Oh, did I mention that it is waterproof?
Doesn't clump YEY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment