Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Haul :)


Okay this is my first time blogging my haul.. We'll Review these Babies :) 





me graduation dress :) don't mind the bag ^^
 Oh, I got this on sale at Elise in Robinson's Place Manila was Php1080 bought it for Php550                      




Got this from an Online Shop :)
I decided to buy these because I really want to test Singapore authentic makeups because I don't see reviews about these and yet they are very accessible to buy especially on Facebook (grabe dami kaya nagbebenta niyan)and they are actually cheaper but I don't promote these stuffs I just took the liberty to review them cause I cannot find reviews about these 


MAC Lady Gaga Duo Blush, Maybelline Colossal Macara and Eyeliner and Lipliner (the black one is the eyeliner and the pink and red is the lip liner) Got this set for Php 400 pesos 'cause the shop was on sale




                   Got these from Saizen at Robinson's Place Manila :)
                                                 Php 85 each





                     Got these from Ellana Stall in Sm Manila Supermarket
Php 100 each





will review this later :) I will eat my graduation dinner first 




No comments:

Post a Comment