Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ellana Minerals Review: Intensive Coverage Concealer and Foundation in French Vanilla Latte

I bought these sample for Php 100 in 1g pot, this is my second sampler hehe! because I cannot convince myself to buy the bigger I think its for Php280 and it is already in 4g pot. Furthermore, here's the link to Ellana's website if you are interested.

I bought mine in their SM Manila's Stall at the Supermarket/Hypermarket


I bought the foundation with these two :) 






the foundation is finely milled love it!


what it looks like in my Ellana's Baby Buki Brush did I mention that its so soft I could use it as a  pillow it it was a lot bigger ^^


SWATCH TIME
appears lighter when unblended


left side without right side with the foundation
                                           blended foundation with the use of  brush see how it blurs my skin



CONCEALING TEST:


red lip pencil

see how the lip pencil was concealed ^^ works better than my Fanny Serrano Concealer


TOTAL REVIEW:
Great Coverage
Cheap
Great for skin
Doesn't last long

No comments:

Post a Comment