Tuesday, November 8, 2011

MAC Singapore Authentic Lady Gaga Duo Blush/Eyeshadow Review

Okay, Okay!!! Here's my review about this supah cool blush


Got these from an Online Shop on Facebook will send the link to those who ask..








I was so shocked to see it that it is actually an eye shadow duo but the seller says that it is a blush duo nonetheless, love the color combination




           
             what it looks like(this is true to color)
    the pink has silver shimmers and the peach is matte 
                                               



  wow, this blush/eyeshadow duo keeps me fascinated
                                       




has a mirror and a brush compartment and a BRUSH!! :)
Shedding Test..

a little scratchy, not so soft but not so stiff either





no hair :)
                                                                   



picking up the color test.. 5/5!



I only dabbed the brush COOL!




the color payoff  is great! so PIGMENTED


Waterproof test..



with running water for about 20 seconds


yeap :) 



Waterproofiness: 4/5

rubbed 3x 

On the face:

bare face
*note: this is my twin not me :)

peachy matte


pink with silver shimmer


the peach matte gives a nice glow and the pink with silver shimmers  gives a dolly look 



TOTAL REVIEW:

Cheap
GREAT color payoff
Has a decent brush
Stays put even I washed it with water


* I cannot say if how much is this exactly because I purchased this duo as a set but I bought it together with the Maybelline Colossal Macara and two Lipliner and eyeliner duo for about Php 400 :) in my first ever blogged haul :)

2 comments:

  1. hey bea, is it okay if you share the facebook link? please and thank you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure!check here:https://www.facebook.com/vickytoot.blanco

    ReplyDelete