Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nyx HD Foundation in Soft Beige Review


 This is gonna be a picture heavy post.. Got this from an online shop very nice online seller and completely legit!





I am a NC25 






this is my bruised right leg you guys just so you know

I know it is slightly darker on my skin because this is my leg and my legs are fairer than my face






My twin's stolen shot of her bare face haha!



She only wore a layer and set it in with her Maybelline Pressed Powder


*in flash photography
                                           

                                                                        




All in all VERDICT:


PROS: 
*has a buildable coverage
*has a plastic bottle and a pump so it is very convenient!
*so light it feels like second skin
*easy to blend
*semi waterproof
*has teeny tiny cosmetic scent(I have a very sensitive nose)
*very easy to take off your skin(Im not sure if it is a pro though)
*dewy finish and doesn't oil up my face(i have combo/oily skin)
*photographs and blends to skin perfectly


CONS:
* not transferproof(I used a tissue paper and it transfered to it such a dissapointment)
*I wish it has been made for long wear
*not that waterproof (I thought I can use this at swimming)
*not meant for wearing outdoors cause it doesn't have SPF



I hope I helped anyone who is in search for a liquid foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment