Friday, January 6, 2012

REVIEW: Beauty Friends Essence Mask and Saizen's Nose Pack

Hello Guys!!  So this is a quick review of Beauty Friends Essence Mask and the Saizen's Nose Pack
I saw alot of Beauty Friends Essence Pack sold by many Online Shops that caters Korean Cosmetics and skin care and it has so many variants to choose from :) 12 all in all I guess, Cereal, Pomegrante, Cucumber, Marine Algae, Q10 Essence, Herbs, Lemon, Collagen, Red Ginseng, Pearl, Raspberry and Kiwi. Gladly I have a friend that retails this for only Php 50!! What a Steal! 



Looks like This ^^


has English translations which is definitely a PLUS


Herb is like super cool on the face and you can feel  some sting but its for my problematic areas like  under the lips, beside the nose where my whitehead lives


BENEFITS: 

Every variant of this mask has different uses like the Pomegranate that tightens pores, Royal Jelly for skin elasticity, and so on which is very helpful because not all the time you need to make your face elastic or tighten your pores. Of course it depends on what your skin's need on that particular time, right but at the same time it helps your skin to moisturize and as we all know that moisturizing your skin helps prevent wrinkles and helps your skin to remove dirt because the mask gives some good stuff so your skin rejects the dirt,oil that causes whiteheads,blackheads,pimples


THOUGHTS:

For some reason, I'm kinda addicted to the stingy feel of the mask that I  just cannot get enough of! It is a nice product because it makes your face to exfoliate especially when I have pimples, it helps it to heal well and faster. Also, I noticed that the pimples will not scar because of the exfoliation and moisturization (if that's a word, but I hope you got what I mean) going around mah face. plus its really,really CHEAP ^^ compare to those whose at Watsons that does not work for me.



So after I put some mask, I always put on some of Saizen's Nose Pack since I got it because for me it is the best time to put some nose pack cos it helps your pores to remove those gross stuff easier because your pores are widely open ^^


You see those little beasts! I hate them alot RIP



THOUGHTS: 

The Saizen's Nose Pack helps remove my whiteheads only AFTER I put on me mask but if your gonna use it alone it doesn't work. One time I unintentionally overtimed it to dry but I still don't care,  it peeled my skin it really hurts! I thought that was the whiteheads! So I said to myself, "No Pain, No Gain, but when I saw my nose MAN! its BLEEDING!!!  so I'm gonna give it a..

4/10

because doesn't work  independently and doesn't get the job well done because after I peeled it then I try to check my pores if the whiteheads are gone they are still there! I mean yeah the nosepack helped but it only got let say  25/50 of them maybe I was expecting too much knowing the fact that It was made for men's skin conditions= bigger pores to clean= bigger and nastier whiteheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment