Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shawill Liquid Eyeliner Review

 What: SHAWILL LIQUID EYELINER 
        
           * Smudgeproof
           * Waterproof
           * Dries fast

Where to buy: Watsons 
(I bought mine at SM Manila Watsons LG floor)

oh and the first bottle I bought this on SM Bicutan Shawill is very accessible for me YEY!


this what it looks like when you see it on the counters :)



the bottle looks like when you get it out from the box of course 



you see this is my second bottle and my first bottle served me for 5 months plus I use it everyday and my twin used it as well 





TEST TIME!!!!

*WATERPROOFINESS? (sorry bear with me but I know you got my point)

                                          on running water




                             soaked my hand for at least a minute


waterproofiness?
5/5






*SMUDGEPROOFINESS


                                    smudge reaallly hard once




                       smudged super hard (up down motion) thrice!!




smudged it ten times!!(you see my hand is already becoming a little irritated because I really smudged it hard)




 It was an EPIC FAILURE WHEN I MANUALLY ERASED IT WITH MY HAND
 because it didnt come off 


SMUDGEPROOFINESS?
    5/5!!!!







 TOTAL REVIEW: 
*waterproofiness 5/5
*smudgeproofiness 5/5
*Longlastingness 5/5




oh and it doesn't dry very fast, well it dries fast but you can still fix it with your finger or a q-tip if you did a little mistake so don't yah worry too much 


3 comments:

  1. Interesting find! How much is it?

    New follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAW!!! My very first follower Thanks!! I bought this for only Php128 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ^_^ thats so cool! i wanted to buy this one but they were out of stock at sm dasmarinas :< so instead i bought the glittery eyeliner! it's really pretty but i hate the glittery part huff XD

    ReplyDelete