Thursday, June 28, 2012

REVIEW: Garnier Light Complete Cream

Want to remove those ugly pimple scar in an effective way? Here's a product that might help you to achieve that! Garnier LightComplete claims to be a multi-action cream that fights dullness, dark spots and and pimple scars cream that has UVA and UVB filters and gives you a 8hour shine free look! Sounds promising right?





what the product looks like

creamy consistency



REVIEW:
I love the smell of this! mild lemon lotion scent. I use this as a spot treatment so everytime people(sometimes my mom's friends pay her a visit) see me asks if what is that white thingy on my face I just simply answer that its an pimple scar remover.But don't ever put this to a pimple because it clogs it again therefore it helps the pimple to relive! I hate it when that happens

OVERALL RATING:
Pros:
*effective pimple scar remover in 3 weeks time your scar will totally unseen!
*Cheap! Php20 per 5ml sachet mines on a 20mL tube for Php 78 if I remember it right
*smells like lemon lotion

Cons:
*it oils up my face
* cause breakouts because it sits on the pores and blocks the oil 
* no specific SPF

No comments:

Post a Comment